On 29 June 2018, Sibanye-Stillwater advised that it has entered into an arrangement agreement with Regulus Resources Inc. and a newly formed subsidiary of Regulus, Aldebaran Resources Inc., creating a strategic partnership in order to unlock value at its Altar copper-gold project in San Juan Province, Argentina.
1:23am on May 14, 2021
- : Sibanye-Stillwater’s indirect holding in Aldebaran following completion of the Altar transaction (126kb)
- : TSX release – Acquisition of common shares of Aldebaran Resources Inc. (66kb)
- : Successful closure of the Altar transaction with Regulus Resources (127kb)
- : Significant milestones reached in terms of the Altar transaction (128kb)
- : Sibanye-Stillwater enters into strategic exploration partnership to unlock value at its Altar project (156kb)
- Drill results