Sibanye-Stillwater General Terms and Conditions of Contract [PDF 847KB]
Sibanye-Stillwater General Conditions for Professional Service [PDF 471KB]
The process comprises the following four steps:
- Download and read the applicable Conditions and Policies:
- Register online by completing the supplier registration form with ALL the required profile data and attachments
- Submit all relevant supporting documentation, including documents such as:
- Statutory Documentation (e.g. CM29’s, CM30’s)
- Relevant copies of ID Documentation
- Shareholding Agreements
- BEE and Tax Clearance Certificates etc.
- You will be notified upon the outcome of your application by email at the e-mail address provided.
Possible reasons for rejections include:
- failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions;
- failure to demonstrate financial stability; and or
- failure to provide adequate information as requested.
Note: A successful application is not a guarantee that a supplier will receive contracts / orders from Sibanye-Stillwater.