Sibanye-Stillwater’s South African operations works through the Coupa platform to collaborate and trade electronically with suppliers. We invite you to register on our portal.
To view a list of current supplier opportunities, please see available tenders.
Terms and conditions
- Sibanye-Stillwater General Terms and Conditions of Contract [PDF 847KB]
- Sibanye-Stillwater General Conditions for Professional Service [PDF 471KB]
The process comprises the following four steps:
- Download and read the applicable Conditions and Policies:
- Register online by completing the supplier registration form with ALL the required profile data and attachments
- Submit all relevant supporting documentation, including documents such as:
- Statutory Documentation (e.g. CM29’s, CM30’s)
- Relevant copies of ID Documentation
- Shareholding Agreements
- BEE and Tax Clearance Certificates etc.
- You will be notified upon the outcome of your application by email at the e-mail address provided.
Possible reasons for rejections include:
- failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions;
- failure to demonstrate financial stability; and or
- failure to provide adequate information as requested.
Note: A successful application is not a guarantee that a supplier will receive contracts / orders from Sibanye-Stillwater.
Code of Ethics training for suppliers
Our Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) performance is a central pillar of our brand. Our Code of Ethics represents an essential element underpinning our approach to ESG, setting out the ethical standards that the Group commits to as well as a code of ethical conduct for all individuals associated with the Group.